Summer Sale for Virtual Assistant Training!
If you are looking to add some highly in-demand services to your business, the VAClassroom is having a great Summer Sale on training programs.
I am taking advantage of the sale and wanted to let you know about it too!
The VAClassroom has launched a “Summer Skill Camp” designed to equip you with high-demand skills that businesses are seeking today. Sorry, no campfires, just top-notch, virtual skill-based webinars certain to give your business a much needed boost heading into the last half of 2011.
Check them out today…
This year's Summer Skill Camp features eight high-calibre 90-minute webinars happening at specific times throughout the month of July.
Here is a sneak peek at some of the timely topics that will be covered this year:
- Success Strategies for Creating a Social Media Monitoring System
- Creating and Promoting a Compelling
- Facebook Contest.
- Tips and Tactics for Building an Effective Social Media Measurement System
- Discover the Fine Art of Setting Rates and Building Packages for Your Services
- Creating an Effective Mobile Marketing Campaign for Local Businesses
- Set up an Ecommerce Platform with 1ShoppingCart
- Master New Tactics for Increasing Your Search Engine Listings
- Maximize Productivity and Enhance Communications using Google Tools.
Each webinar will include practical checklists, templates and resources to ensure that you can effectively apply what you learn to your business.
As always, I only recommend programs I have personally benefited from and am sure you will too.
Check them out today…!